[SR-Users] Kazoo like load balancing

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:48:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

First of all I would like to mention, that I'm very new to Kamailio. :)
My target is to create simple load-balancing similar what have Kazoo,
basically 2 servers will share same domain name.
I installed 2 Kamailio 4.3 servers and configured this 2 servers with one
domain address. I used almost default config with:

#!define WITH_MYSQL
#!define WITH_AUTH
#!define WITH_USRLOCDB
#!define WITH_MULTIDOMAIN
#!define WITH_NAT
#!define WITH_NATSIPPING

Calls are going through if I register both clients to one server.

But all my calls are failing, when clients are registered to different
servers with error "404 Not Found". Maybe somebody can give me a hint how
to make this work.

Thank you!

With kind regards,

Jurijs