[SR-Users] interconnect two Kamailio server

Alberto Sagredo alberto.sagredo at avanzada7.com
Thu Jul 16 20:56:45 CEST 2015

You could put several kamailio on cascade.. but you have to be careful with
via routes .

You could add to request_route { a route to diver all calls to other
kamailio

Having two location databases is not a good idea,  maybe you could use
LOCATION on Database and have same user database for both

Take a look

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2014-December/085965.html

https://beingasysadmin.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/integrating-kamailio-with-freeswitch/
(In your case Freeswitch is other Kamailio)

https://github.com/xlab1/sipfe_kamailio/blob/master/kamailio.cfg

BR