[SR-Users] Purpose of table location_attrs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:30:00 CEST 2015

Hello,

the location_attrs table store extra attributes per contact record,
which can be set in config file via XAVP.

You need to add the tables with _attrs suffix corresponding to the name
you use instead of 'location', using same structure as location_attrs.
In your case should be k1_location_attrs and k2_location_attrs.

On 15/07/15 01:10, mayamatakeshi wrote:
> Hello,
> I need to prepare two kamailio instances accessing the same mysql db.
> They will write to different location tables so i use function calls
> like these:
>
> Server1:
>   save("k1_location");
>   lookup("k1_location");
>
> Server2:
>   save("k2_location");
>   lookup("k2_location");
>
> This is working fine.
>
> However, checking db, I can see there is also a table called
> location_attrs and I am not sure what is its purpose (is this
> documented?).
> Anyway, I suspect I should also set a separate copy of it for each
> kamailio instance, but I am not sure how to do it.
>
> Regards,
> Takeshi

Daniel-Constantin Mierla