[SR-Users] Double Record-Route to subscriber with multiple locations on different SIP transports

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:26:42 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 15/07/15 22:22, Andrey Utkin wrote:
>> As far as I know, t_on_branch() should execute for every branch, including
>> the first one. Do you have any other evidence that it doesn't, i.e. a simple
>> xlog statement?
> I am unable to test this now in my local environment, but I believe we
> have tested this few days ago, and that was the reason why I added
> record_route_advertised_address() also after lookup().
> I haven't looked into kamailio sources about this yet.
> If you are sure that t_on_branch route is supposed to be executed on
> each branch, then I should retest it and let you know the results.
>
> There's new RR-related issue: now tested it in different setup, and
> record_route_advertised_address() doesn't write "transport=" attribute
> when the call goes from websocket to TLS. So Linphone sends BYE via
> UDP again.

if you run Kamailio behind NAT and want to advertise a different
(public) IP address in SIP headers, then it is recommended to use:

listen=privateip advertise publicip

See:

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.3.x/core#listen

Then you simply keep using record_route() (no need for manual address
specification via record route preset or advertised address variants).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla