[SR-Users] kamailio as SIP Agent

Sandeep Chakravarthi ivschakravarthi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:21:12 CEST 2015

Hi,
Thanks for the immediate reply.

You are right ,using the dispatcher module , i am able to send the OPTIONS
packet to MSC Telco.

But as i describer in  my earlier mail, i am using the same dispatcher
module to establish the sip trunk  between my My Kamailio server and my
Asterisk server.

There is a table in the database with the name dispatcher.
Now, in that table i have 2 records
one is my Telco SIP IP and the other is Asterisk PBX IP.

But as per my understanding from the google, dispatcher module is used for
load balancing between the servers

Telco SIP server will be sending the calls to Kamailio and Kamailio has to
distribute completely to Asterisk server instead of distributing the calls
between Telco SIP IP and Asterisk.

Please help with it.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep Chakravarthi.