[SR-Users] Nat Detect does not work with GS Phones

Alberto Sagredo alberto.sagredo at avanzada7.com
Tue Jul 14 12:37:14 CEST 2015

Yes you are right , but in my scenario a couple of Asterisk behind NAT
 must not route RTP directly , all must go to RTP Proxy  so i have found
that case that for me its not working.

Sorry if i haven explained so much..

If i turn STUN off as Olle mentioned, all worked fine.. but if i have a
customer that for error it turns ON it does not work in my case..

Any way to force RTP in that cases?

BR