[SR-Users] Configuring Kamailio as SIP Proxy

Djamel Bahamid djamel.bahamid at inserm.fr
Thu Jul 9 11:30:44 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have terminals of video conference which are in public IP ( *DMZ*). I
installed kamailio (4.2) which works correctly, it is also in IP pulique
(*DMZ*). I wish configured the /kamailio.cfg/ file, so that kamailio
works in *proxy SIP*. And declared my CODEC of visoconférence in URI,
example: 'DR London at domaine.fr'. In what part of the file (
*kamailio.cfg* ) do I have to make these modifications ? This to avoid
the flooding. How possibly write the rule of corresponding ACL.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,