[SR-Users] BYE request with Sipp refused

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:45:19 CEST 2015

Hello Sebastian,

I have more time to check today, and followed your instruction.
I have added rss="true" on 200OK (with sdp), and next, an ACK should be
sent by my sipp, with asterisk IP on request line. But this ACK is not sent
by my sipp.

Sipp detect this 200OK, but not respond with an ACK (waited by Asterisk).
So Kamailio send me 200OK again and again.

A new message appeared:  Aborting call on unexpected message for Call-Id '
1-13197 at 192.168.1.13': while expecting '200' (index 9), received 'SIP/2.0
400 Bad Request URI

In my opinion, this message said: i have recieved informations/messages
concerning this call id, but i don't care, i dont expect this one ?

Yes yes, i'm sure, i'm using this file. This xml file == captured attached
previously.

I will follow investigations tomorrow, i don't understand the difference
between my message sent over sipp and messages sent over jitsi.

Regards,
Loïc.