[SR-Users] IMS server with a core network

test testt adressetestnagios at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:44:02 CEST 2015

hello,

I posted a message in the kamailio forum but it wasn't in the good place,
so I rebroadcast at this e-mail as it was say.

Hello,

I have installed Kamailio 4.2 and I would like to use it as IMS server but
I don't have any ideas how to do this. I have a LTE core network which
includes HSS ans PCRF. I saw on this page (
http://www.kamailio.org/w/2013/05/ims-kamailio/ ) that is apparently easy,
just need to take the P-CSCF, S-CSCF and I-CSCF Kamailio and Diameter
config files in the examples folder and run kamailio but I don't know how
to use them and I didn't find any tutorials about it.

Could you help me please ?

Marc

link: https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/227#issuecomment-118073500

I tried the 2 tutorials that it has given but it's not really working

I am using  ubuntu 15.04

Thanks

Marc