[SR-Users] BYE request with Sipp refused

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:29:11 CEST 2015

Hello,

Thanks for your explaination Sebastian but ...
nothing change, RR has not been added. But i have noticed a new error: 400
Bad request (as you can see in my attachment).

Why there is so many ACK/200 OK on my wireshark trace. On my scenario,
there is only one ACK no ? Is it normal ?

Many thanks for your response !