[SR-Users] BYE request with Sipp refused

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:48:39 CEST 2015

Hello Daniel,

Record-route is only used on request route:

# record routing for dialog forming requests (in case they are routed)
        # - remove preloaded route headers
        remove_hf("Route");
        if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE"))
                record_route();

But not after.
In the next few lines, in route[WITHINDLG], i have:

if (has_totag()) {
                # sequential request withing a dialog should
                # take the path determined by record-routing
                if (loose_route()) {
                        if (is_method("BYE")) {
                                setflag(FLT_ACC); # do accounting ...
                                setflag(FLT_ACCFAILED); # ... even if the
transaction fails
                        }
                        if ( is_method("ACK") ) {
                                # ACK is forwarded statelessy
                                route(NATMANAGE);
                        }
                        route(RELAY);
                } else {
                        if (is_method("SUBSCRIBE") && uri == myself) {
                                # in-dialog subscribe requests
                                route(PRESENCE);
                                exit;
                        }
                        if ( is_method("ACK") ) {
                                if ( t_check_trans() ) {
                                        # no loose-route, but stateful ACK;
                                        # must be an ACK after a 487
                                        # or e.g. 404 from upstream server
                                        t_relay();
                                        exit;
                                } else {
                                        # ACK without matching transaction
... ignore and discard
                                        exit;
                                }
                        }
                        sl_send_reply("404","Not here");
                }
                exit;
        }

But i don't understand why "sl_send_reply("404","Not here");" has been
executed, and not the other statement ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards.