[SR-Users] BYE request with Sipp refused

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:05:03 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie in kamailio world and make some tests to dispatch call over
several asterisk instances. This part works, my call has been distributed
over two instances (if i make a call with jitsi for example).
Now, i want to test performance of my cluster and use Sipp to chalenge it.

All method is working fine, except the BYE method, where kamailio send me
back a 404 Not here.

This is my SIPP scenario:

  <pause/>

  <!-- The 'crlf' option inserts a blank line in the statistics report. -->
  <send retrans="500">
    <![CDATA[

      BYE sip:[service]@[remote_ip] SIP/2.0
      Via: SIP/2.0/[transport] [local_ip]:[local_port];branch=[branch]