[SR-Users] Fwd: websocket devices keepalive not working

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:57:36 CEST 2015

As I read at README to Nathelper it may not work with usrloc table, Is it
write?

now I use NAT traversal module and Websocket module to keepalive
mechanisms, that uses UDP or WS.

with UDP it is wery simple method - OPTIONS replies.

With WebSocket module keepalive mechanism uses thomething else. Not a SIP
methods, I see at TCPDUMP packets that marks with modparam("websocket",
"ping_application_data", "WebSockets rock")

I need to handle replies of keepaliwe mechanism. How I may handle replies
form this mechanism?