[SR-Users] Kamailio no recieved 480/486 messages

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:15:14 CEST 2015

Hello,

I was not really able to understand the issue you write about ...

Anyhow, any sip reply triggers the repply_route or onreply_route[x] that
was set for transaction. After those routes are executed, the
failure_route[z] can be also executed if the reply code is >=300 and the
failure route was set for transaction.

In [on]reply_route you get access to the structure of the corresponding
SIP response, while in failure_route you get access to the request that
created the transaction.

On 01/07/15 00:31, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> At my confiig I have route like this
>
> onreply_route[REPLY_FROM_WS] {
>

> if(status=~"[12][0-9][0-9]") {
> xlog("L_INFO", "Manage_Reply from webrtc client {$si:$sp} for method
> {$rm}: $rs");
> rtpengine_manage("force trust-address replace-origin
> replace-session-connection DTLS=passive ICE=remove RTP/AVP");
> route(NATMANAGE);
> }
>  }
>
> This route successfully handling replies 180 183 and 200 and then
> (after natmanage route) resend to mediaserver.
>
> When callee client reject call  it send 480 ot 486 message that not
> resended by kamailio nowhere.
>
> First of all I thought that 480 and 486 replies are failure replies
> but at log I see its at onreply route.
>
> So Ok . I added this to onreply_route
>  if (status=~"48[06]"){
> xlog("L_INFO", "Manage_Reply from webrtc client {$si:$sp} for method
> {$rm}: $rs");
> rtpengine_manage("force trust-address replace-origin
> replace-session-connection DTLS=passive ICE=remove RTP/AVP");
> route(NATMANAGE);
> }
>
> But message just going through natmanage route and goes nowhere
>
> My NATMANAGE route is
>
>        xlog("L_INFO","NATMANAGE reply  {$rm}");
> if (is_reply()) {
> if(isbflagset(FLB_NATB)) {
> add_contact_alias();
> }
> xlog("L_INFO","reply  {$rm}");
>
> }
>
> I see at my log only first NATMANAGE xlog... no more...
>
> thnks for answer

Daniel-Constantin Mierla