[SR-Users] REST API

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:11:48 CEST 2015

Hello,

what kind of operations are you looking to perform?

The typical way is to manage (add/delete/update) the records in the
database and then issue a RPC command to kamailio to reload them. But
not all records are cached, for example, subscriber table, so any change
there is immediately visible.

There is also a module xhttp_pi that provides some provisioning API.

If you provide more specific details about what you want, then we may be
able to provide better hints.

On 30/06/15 15:22, Marek Cervenka wrote:
> hello,
>
> is there REST API for kamailio for basic functions like subscribers,
> dispatcher, blacklist/whitelist, ACL, dial plan table, ... ?
>
> thank you

Daniel-Constantin Mierla