[SR-Users] NDB_REDIS password to REDIS remote DB

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:51:33 CET 2015

I don't remember the reason authentication was not approached at the time
implementing the module, could be that it was not available in hiredis at
that time.

Now I just googled quickly to see how can be done. Perhaps makes sense to
add it inside the code, I guess it is not complex. For the moment I don't
have any time to put a redis testbed up so it may take some time in my
side, but someone else sends a patch meanwhile and it will be accepted.

You can send a patch to documentation too, for what you want to make it
more clear. Update the admin file in modules/ndb_redis/doc/.