[SR-Users] topoh ACK Call-ID mismatch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:52:26 CET 2015

On 27/01/15 17:40, Daniel Tryba wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 January 2015 11:24:59 Daniel Tryba wrote:
>> Works for my 488, will test some more to see if nothing else is broken.
> I was a bit optimistic, patch breaks if the called endpoint responds with a
> 4xx :(

One solution I thought of is to propagate the direction via topoh
'cookie' header, as it is done by the dialog module for the local
generated BYE. Tm code needs to be changed, but I haven't found the time
for it yet.

Being an hob-by-hop ack for a within dialog request, there is no info
that can be used to determine the direction. Topoh hooks are in the
core, after the new sip message is printed, with no relation to
transaction (or in this case, the reply).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla