[SR-Users] tcp_max_connection to 4096

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:37:17 CET 2015

You shouldn't feel any performance issues after increasing tcp_max_conn
to 4096. Connections hash table size is pretty high (1024) so it's not a
problem at all. Of course if you want to handle twice bigger number of
simultaneous clients you need to check if you current hardware can
handle it (RAM, CPU).