[SR-Users] GeoIP Module and IPv6 seems not to match

Jöran Vinzens vinzens at sipgate.de
Tue Jan 27 12:54:59 CET 2015

Hi, thanks for that info.

Will there be support to handle V4 and V6 at the same time? So far there is
the possibility just for one database in the module to configure.

BR
Jöran

Jöran Vinzens - vinzens at sipgate.de
Telefon: +49 211-63 55 56-21
Telefax: +49 211-63 55 55-22

sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
Steuernummer: 106/5724/7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.co.uk