[SR-Users] When does transaction logging trigger

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jan 27 01:37:43 CET 2015

Easy to use, obvious? :-) Ahahaha! This is Kamailio, come on.

But seriously, xlog() is the logging feature, and it is easy to use:

    route {
       xlog("L_INFO", "$ci: Message $rm $ru received from $si:$sp\n");
    }

    onreply_route {
       xlog("L_INFO", "Reply '$rs $rr' ($rm) from $si:$sp seen\n");
   }

The problem is that you were under the misapprehension that the 'acc'
module is the logging facility, when in fact it is the accounting module
designed to generate CDRs--of a sort.

The fact that this distinction was not obvious is in no way your fault.
It's just the trials and tribulations of Kamailio documentation.
Hopefully the new book will remedy that.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC