[SR-Users] When does transaction logging trigger

Ryan Brindley ryan at straticsnetworks.com
Tue Jan 27 01:31:00 CET 2015

Because that solution, which now sounds easy and great, was not openly
obvious to me when searching through the docs and trying to determine the
best way to log all transactions.

I naturally assume that the logging features in a product are relatively
easy to use and configure.

xlog it is. ty.

Ryan Brindley
Software Development Officer