[SR-Users] When does transaction logging trigger

Ryan Brindley ryan at straticsnetworks.com
Tue Jan 27 01:22:29 CET 2015

Hey gents,

In relation to my attempts to get transaction logging successful, I'm
curious to know when transaction logging triggers.

My current theory is that something I'm doing in my SIPp uac test messages
(what's being sent to Kamailio) is preventing the transaction from fully
completing and thus preventing logging.

I'm currently setting up an Asterisk box to test this theory, but I'd still
like to know more about this and see if I can understand more of what's
going on under the hood.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan Brindley