[SR-Users] Need help on WebRTC with Kamailio as proxy

Gonzalo Gasca Meza gascagonzalo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:37:12 CET 2015

Are you terminating media in Kamailio or just handling WS communication? If
yes which version of Kamailio and rtp-proxy ?
Have you tried passing media directly between Browser and Kamailio with any
TURN server?

Are you using latest Chrome version or FF ?

A working sample config using the following architecture:

https://github.com/spicyramen/llamato/tree/LlamatoReg

signalling: sipml5 -- ws/wss -->  Ec2 Kamailio --sip udp--> FS --sip udp-->
*
media:      sipml5