[SR-Users] Logging All Transactions

Ryan Brindley ryan at straticsnetworks.com
Mon Jan 26 18:08:34 CET 2015

I've been working to try to get kamailio (4.1) to log every transaction to
file, but can't seem to do it -- or even get it to reliably log. What the
heck am i missing?

It seems Kamailio logs the first time i try it on a day, but then won't do
it again no matter what variation of configs I try.

Is it something wrongly configured with flatstore? Permission issues? Any
help/leads/hunches are greatly appreciated.

The following is my truncated test config

#!KAMAILIO

#!define DBURL "flatstore:/var/log/kamailio-acc"
#!define FLT_ACC 1
#!define FLT_ACCMISSED 2
#!define FLT_ACCFAILED 3

(the config and load mod stuff)

modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", FLT_ACC)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", FLT_ACCMISSED)
modparam("acc", "log_facility", "LOG_LOCAL2") #confirmed in Ubuntu rsyslog
LOG_LOCAL2 is configured
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", FLT_ACCFAILED)
modparam("acc", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", FLT_ACC)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", FLT_ACCMISSED)

request_route {

 (non-invite request stuff)

 setflag(FLT_ACC);
 setflag(FLT_ACCMISSED);