[SR-Users] Kamailio doesn't response to some INVITE packages

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed Jan 21 15:43:02 CET 2015

On Wednesday 21 January 2015 15:10:07 Volkan Oransoy wrote:
> The weird thing is, this problem is not persistent. Now it works as usual
> and I can't reproduce the problem.
>
> According to your reply, problem may be at Freeswitch box.

It is to early to conclude, the ngrep outpout isn't complete. If an invite is
fragmented and transmitted with UDP my experience is that you will not see the
other fragments with ngrep. tcpdump/tshark will capture them (and may or may
not show them properly in wireshark).

> How can I calculate Content Length from capture? And if this is a message
> size issue, how can I fix it?

Content-Length is the size of the body, which starts after the first empty
line. So from "v=0" to "a=ptime:20". The dots at the end of the lines are \r
characters and an "invisible" \n you have to count too. Simpelest way is to
save it to a file and look at the filesize :)

--

Telefoon: 088 0100 700
Sales: sales at pocos.nl | Service: servicedesk at pocos.nl
http://www.pocos.nl/ | Croy 9c, 5653 LC Eindhoven | Kamer van Koophandel