[SR-Users] Removing unwanted characters from From-header

Sebastian Thörn Sebastian.Thorn at loxytel.se
Wed Jan 21 10:33:00 CET 2015

Hi,
Hello!

I'm having trouble with matching massages for some Patton equipment,
from the looks of it, Patton don't like </> in headers.

The initial INVITE from Patton is sent without </> in To and From-headers.

In the logs from Patton I can see that it matches the "100 trying" that Kamailio sends back to it, and this message has To and From-headers without </>,
but the "180 Ringing" and "200 OK" that Kamailio sends is not matched, and these two has </>.

I would like to remove < and > in my onreply_route, how can I do this?
Or does anyone have experience on how Patton matches messages?

Br
Sebastian Thörn