[SR-Users] REGISTER request and save() from onreply_route

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:52:24 CET 2015

Hi all!

Seems to be an old topic but still unclean is it possible or not, please
correct me if I'm wrong.
There are some old threads like
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/users/2007-May/011278.html

I use Kamailio 4.2.1 trying to create intercepting registrar proxy, which
handles NAT (rewrites contact), forwards REGISTER to backend and then
stores REGISTER in its internal location on 200 OK from backend, so I call
save() from reply route in noreply mode.

The problem is, it stores IP source of reply as 'received' and modified
contact which i sent out to backend server as 'contact', so it loses
original information from initial REGISTER.

Is there a way to make save() use original request fields like T_req($ct),
or some way to call save() with full set of custom params?
Of course, I can save() all REGISTERs in request_route and then delete on
backend fail, but it seems to be waste of resources, especially when
REGISTER traffic is high :(

I'd be glad to hear any advice.

--
Best regards,