[SR-Users] Kamailio with rtpproxy and asterisk in internal lan

Willian Mazzardo - SYSSVOIP willian at syssvoip.com.br
Sat Jan 17 15:18:41 CET 2015

Hi all.

I want to create a Kamailio server who have dispatcher module, to
loadbalance some asterisk servers who have my billing system.

But, if I call from internet to my Public IP on Kamailio server, and then
call goes to internal IP asterisk, who execute Echo App, I cant hear myself.

If I call to my Public IP on Kamailio server, and call goes to EXTERNAL IP
on Asterisk, everything works nice.

I want this :  Sip Client > Public IP Kamailio > Internal IP Kamailio >
Internal IP Asterisk Server > Echo()

I have rtpproxy running on same machine that Kamailio, and Im running with
this command:

rtpproxy -F -s udp:127.0.0.1:7722 -l PU.BL.IC.IP/172.16.1.1 -d
DBUG:LOG_LOCAL0

My asterisk have 172.16.1.2 as internal IP.

https://www.cloudshark.org/captures/15724d2d7e51

This is my tcpdump file captured.

Thanks for any help.
Willian Mazzardo