[SR-Users] Dispatcher 8 algorithm based on priority strange works

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:43:27 CET 2015

About servers - I see at asterisk successfull option requests from kamailio
and 200 reply o this requests. This meants as I understand, that servers
know about each other.

Now about behaivor:
Todays morning I try to down server with highest priority. Kam successfully
takes server with low priority an calls works through it. After that I try
to up server with highest rpiority. Then I take a call ans it goes through
server with lowes priority. I goes down server with lowest priority. Take
call. Call goes through highest priority server.
After it all I up server with low priority and then calls goes through it
(!!!) not as yesterday when call staing at highest priority server. It is
not normal as I think. and strange...

I can give you ssh to our servers to see this. if it needed. or some more
info but tomorrow morning. At this time servers busy with testion other
functions.