[SR-Users] event on table location Duplicate entry for key 'ruid_idx'

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:53:28 CET 2015

Hello,

On 12/01/15 22:54, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> Hello. We use 2 kamailio servers  cluster  and we have porblems with
> db. Database failed pecause of error:
>
> Could not execute Write_rows_v1 event on table production.location;
> Duplicate entry 'uloc-54aae947-86d-a67' for key 'ruid_idx',
> Error_code: 1062; handler error HA_ERR_FOUND_DUPP_KEY; the event's
> master log FIRST, end_log_pos 380, Internal MariaDB error code: 1062
>
> But a location table no row 'ruid_idx' and no entry uloc-54aae947-86d-a67.
ruid_idx is a unique key constraint on column uid. Can you check if you
have that value in ruid column?

Also, can you share the output of 'kamctl ps' for each of the servers?
Assuming you haven't restarted the kamailios.

Provide the output of 'kamailio -V' to figure out the version and the
parameters for usrloc module.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla