[SR-Users] 3rd party REGISTER body

Daniel Ciprus daniel.ciprus at acision.com
Wed Jan 7 16:17:15 CET 2015

This is how we dealt with 3rd party reg. however this won't cover your requirement for having it in the body.

route[THIRD_PARTY_REG]
{
        xlog("L_INFO", "3rd party REG: $rm -> $td ($mb) \n");

        $uac_req(method) = "REGISTER";
        $uac_req(ruri) = "<sip:" + REG_AS + ">" ;
        $uac_req(furi) = "<sip:" + HOSTNAME + ">" ;
        $uac_req(turi) = $tu;
        $uac_req(ouri) = "<sip:" + REG_AS + ">" ;

        $var(cparams) = "<sip:" + HOSTNAME + ":" + PORT + ">";

        if (@contact.params["+u.asmc.gcm"] != $null) {
                $var(cparams) = $var(cparams) + ";+u.asmc.gcm=" + @contact.params["+u.asmc.gcm"];
        }
        if (@contact.params["+u.asmc.apn"] != $null) {
                $var(cparams) = $var(cparams) + ";+u.asmc.apn=" + @contact.params["+u.asmc.apn"];
        }
        ## also add +sip.instance
        if (@contact.params["+sip.instance"] != $null) {
                $var(dan) = @contact.params["+sip.instance"] ;
                $var(cparams) = $var(cparams) + ";+sip.instance=\"" + $var(dan) + "\"" ;
        }

        $uac_req(hdrs) = "Contact: " + $var(cparams) + ";expires=600\r\n";
        uac_req_send();
        return;
}