[SR-Users] dialog timeout reinvite

Kelvin Chua kelchy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:24:13 CET 2015

thanks for the tip, i'm using 4.1
what i did was to catch the reinvite and compute the remaining timeout
and set it again using dlg_set_timeout
tedious but does the job well.

i am struggling with another dialog timeout related issue though.
when i set dlg_manage(), t_relay, then the call fails, i retry using
another route.
rates are not the same so i need to update the timeout.
but this time, i am not able to update the timeout using the avp,
dialog module ignores the new timeout
and uses the old timeout. I tried using is_known_dialog and
dlg_set_timeout but it complains of bogus dialog.
any ideas?
Kelvin Chua