[SR-Users] Queue implementation in kamailio

Robert Boisvert rdboisvert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:43:10 CET 2015

Ansuman,

If your question is, "How do I know when a line is ready to receive a call
that is in queue?", then the answer is "that function is outside of the
scope of mohqueue."  Your code will have to determine that.

If your question is, "How do I select which call will be retrieved from the
queue and redirected to another line?", then the answer is "mohq_retrieve
() retrieves the oldest call in a queue and redirects it to a URI." (see
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/mohqueue.html#retrieve.func)

Hope this helps to clarify how mohqueue works,
Bob