[SR-Users] Kamailio fails to generate core dump

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 22:54:34 CET 2015

Hello,

what operating system do you have? How did you start kamailio?

Maybe you can try to set the limit in the system, via:

/etc/security/limits.conf

Do you get other messages from the kernel (should be in the default
syslog file), it typically points to file and the instructions pointers.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla