[SR-Users] WARNING: <core> [local_timer.c:83]: _local_timer_dist_tl(): 0 expire timer added"?

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Thu Feb 26 11:44:07 CET 2015

Le Sat, 21 Feb 2015 18:09:19 -0600,
Anthony Messina <amessina at messinet.com> a écrit :

> > Good day.  Is anyone able to let me in on what this means "WARNING:
> > <core> [local_timer.c:83]: _local_timer_dist_tl(): 0 expire timer
> > added"?  I just started seeing this after pulling down 5c1a9df from
> > git and it seems like something that I probably don't want
> > happening.
>
> It appears that the tcpops.so module must be loaded to prevent these
> timer errors, even if not using any of the functions provided by the
> module.  Is this the future intention?

Hi Anthony,

Do you know under which circumstances this warning appears? I'd like to
reproduce it and investigate, but I can't reproduce it for the moment.

I made some changes in the core for connection lifetime that will
affect some timers, but I'm surprised that just loading the tcpops
module would change anything, since the init code of the module does
nothing.

--
Camille