[SR-Users] usrloc table to redis

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:41:04 CET 2015

Hello,

there is not db api connector for redis at this moment. If you look for
no-sql, then db_mongodb or db_cassandra can be used with there
correspondent application. I played (well wrote the module) with
db_mongodb and usrloc, dispatcher, .... should work.

I am not sure if there will be a easy mapping to reddis in order to get
a db connector. If you want to store and get values in redis, look at
ndb_redis, we have such connector already.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015