[SR-Users] Kamailio Security Policy - How to handle vulnerability reports

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 25 16:14:43 CET 2015

Hello Kamailians!

During our last developer meeting, we had a discussion about implementing a security policy for the project. I drafted a proposal that seemed fine with the developer team. At this point, I'm looking for your feedback.

The proposal is short and brief at this point, we'll learn as we go. Much of it is inspired by the policy of the Asterisk project.
You can find it here:
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/securitypolicy

We encourage your feedback!

- Is this a good thing for the project?

- Do you have any changes to the policy to suggest?

At this point, we're not looking for support systems for this, or any software platform - we're focusing on getting the policy right, then we're going to look on how to implement it.

Looking forward to your responses!

Best regards,
/Olle