[SR-Users] allow_trusted and ipv6 addresses

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 23 23:42:30 CET 2015

I think the problem is not in the source column type, but in casts. I found no
way to create a view using existing table with "select cast(1 as unsigned) as
grp" to return LONG. It always returns LONGLONG. I don't have concept of group
in my DB schema and I don't need one, I just need to emulate the table
structure kamailio expects.