[SR-Users] Re-invites from carrier breaks the call

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Fri Feb 20 00:16:05 CET 2015

Hi All

Wow, thanks so much for the conversation on sorting this out.

I think you are right, it is likely a session timer issue.

I found this tag on the 200 ok from the carrier:

Session-Expires: 300;refresher=uas

It may not help anything but I would like to try setting the session-timer
= refuse as Michael suggested.

I did a search for how to do this and came up empty, didn't see in the SST
module. I think I may be missing something simple.

Could any one tell me how to set this up?

Thanks again to every one.

All the best.

Will Ferrer

Switchsoft