[SR-Users] acc db_extra problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:35:00 CET 2015

Hello,

the solution with deleting my.cnf is quite strange, I would say. Perhaps
it has to do with type auto-conversion in mysql, my.cnf was probably
setting a strict rule on that.

The db_extra columns should be defined as varchar - kamailio is writing
the values as string.

On 17/02/15 15:13, Uri Shacked wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I remembered :-) but do not really understand why it works...
> Deleting the my.cnf from /etc (or from /usr) did the job.
> The acc db_extra works.
>

> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Uri Shacked <ushacked at gmail.com
> <mailto:ushacked at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     It is my second time upgrading kamailio to 4.2.X.
>     Everything is working except the acc db_extra inserts.
>
>     I keep on getting that error:
>
>      ERROR: db_mysql [km_dbase.c:123]: db_mysql_submit_query(): driver
>     error on query: Incorrect integer value: '' for column XXXXXXX
>
>     I must confess, I managed to solve the problem once. But I do not
>     remember how :-(.
>
>     The XXXXXX column is set as an integer with NULL enabled and no
>     default value (which works on the kamailio server where i fixed it...)
>
>     Any ideas of where it comes from?
>
>     BR,
>     Uri

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015