[SR-Users] selective logging with debugger module

Sharath Kumar Sharath.Kumar at meZocliq.com
Mon Feb 16 23:30:30 CET 2015

Hello,

I followed the documentation from http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/debugger.html#idp84752. I have the global debug flag at 9.

modparam("debugger", "cfgtrace", 1)

modparam("debugger", "mod_level_mode", 1)
modparam("debugger", "mod_level", "core=3")

My Kamailio complains with a parsing error of some sort and fails to start. - "dbg_mod_level_param(): cannot store parameter: core=3"
My intention is to turn off/reduce the "core" module tracing while keeping the "script" module at debug. Any suggestions ? I am running version 4.1.4.

thanks
Sharath