[SR-Users] Issues after Ubuntu Server Update and WebRTC

Rahul MathuR rahul.ultimate at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:56:25 CET 2015

Hello Manuel,

To support the hypothesis of crypt libs screwing the logic, you can try a
'secure call' without using webrtc.
If them are to be blamed; your 'secure call' won't be successful.

Aside this, you can get a better idea of what has dwell-ed behind the
curtains by looking at syslogs.

Hope that helps..

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On 12/02/15 17:04, Manuel Camargo Lominchar wrote:
> > This might be a weird question
> > I've been operating for some months with my kam + asterisk + webrtc
> > sipml5 based system inside an Ubuntu Server
> >
> > Today I had the idea to apt-get upgrade my system and... now the whole
> > system webrtc communication service is dead
> >
> > Here is the VAST list of packages updated... But I cannot figure out
> > who is the "destroyer" package. No prompts appeared during the update
> > so I believe no config files have been updated
> > I'm trying to debug but I cant find a solution
> > The handshake is done, and in Wireshark the only thing I find is that
> > no UDP (RTP) packages are being processed, but in the SIP log I can
> > see ICE candidates and all process is done
> > I tried to do a direct SIP connection without WebRTC, and it worked
> > pretty fine, so this have something to do with maybe crypt libs, or
> > something to do with kamailio and imcompatibilities with one of this
> > packages.
> >
> > Kamailio Version:
> > # kamailio -v
> > version: kamailio 4.1.5 (x86_64/linux) 2b3d4b
> > flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS, USE_RAW_SOCKS,
> > DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
> > DBG_QM_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE,
> > USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
> > ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
> > MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 4MB
> > poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
> > id: 2b3d4b
> > compiled on 14:39:42 Aug 28 2014 with gcc 4.8.2
> >
> > Any ideas of where to start digging?
> >
> Is the SIP signaling still going fine via websocket? Do you get callee
> ringing?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015
> Berlin, Germany - http://www.kamailioworld.com

Warm Regds.
MathuRahul