[SR-Users] WebRTC to PSTN call, proxied through Kamailio

Marc Soda msoda at coredial.com
Thu Feb 12 19:21:07 CET 2015

Our config is based on the example config and the WebRTC bits are
based on Carlos'.
 I've attached the relevant parts.  It's pretty heavily customized to our
specific environment.  The main differences are the way that we detect a
video call, how we route to our backend servers, and that we send video
calls directly to a registered peer and not the the backend Asterisk
servers.