[SR-Users] Event reg - questions

Stefan Ljung stefan.ljung at ericsson.com
Thu Feb 12 15:17:30 CET 2015

I made a test configuration for trying the pua_regEvent module.
There were two things I want to ask about.
First - when the SUBSCRIBE to event 'reg' following a UEs registration to the Kamailio is responded with a NOTIFY - there was no body in the NOTIFY. I expected a XML body with registration status.
Second - When the UE re-registers to Kamailio - I expected a NOTIFY to be send on the existing 'reg' subscription, but nothing happened.

Or am I missing some configuration ?

Here's some of the conf script:

####### Modules Section ########
loadmodule "db_mysql.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "kex.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "tmx.so"
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "pv.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
loadmodule "registrar.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"
loadmodule "siputils.so"
loadmodule "xlog.so"
loadmodule "sanity.so"
loadmodule "ctl.so"
loadmodule "mi_rpc.so"
loadmodule "xcap_client.so"
loadmodule "pua.so"
loadmodule "pua_reginfo.so"
loadmodule "presence.so"
loadmodule "presence_reginfo.so"
loadmodule "presence_xml.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

#!define DBURL "mysql://kamailio:kamailiorw@localhost/kamailio"

# ----- xlog params -----
modparam("xlog", "prefix", "-xlog: ")

# ----- mi_fifo params -----
modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/kamailio_fifo")

# ----- tm params -----
# auto-discard branches from previous serial forking leg
modparam("tm", "failure_reply_mode", 3)
# default retransmission timeout: 30sec
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 30000)
# default invite retransmission timeout after 1xx: 120sec
modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 120000)

# ----- rr params -----
# add value to ;lr param to cope with most of the UAs
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
# do not append from tag to the RR (no need for this script)
modparam("rr", "append_fromtag", 0)

# ----- registrar params -----
modparam("registrar", "method_filtering", 1)
modparam("registrar", "max_expires", 86400)

# ----- pua_reginfo params -----
modparam("pua_reginfo", "default_domain", "system.test")
modparam("pua_reginfo", "server_address", "sip:reginfo at 10.171.0.4")
modparam("pua_reginfo", "publish_reginfo", 0)
modparam("pua_reginfo", "default_domain", "system.test")

# ----- presence_xml  params -----
modparam("presence_xml", "integrated_xcap_server", 1)

# ----- presence  params -----
modparam("presence", "db_url", DBURL)