[SR-Users] TLS certificates per domain

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:15:58 CET 2015

Hi,

I want to deploy a kamailio v4.2.x setup with multiple domains, all resolve
to same IPv4 address kamailio is listening on. I am bit confused about how
to configure TLS certificates using tls config file as mentioned here,

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/tls.html#tls.p.config

The documentation states that,

--
If set the TLS module will load a special config file or config files from
config directory, in which different TLS parameters can be specified on a

since all domains resolve single IP, so i assume i can specify only one
section in tls config file with pair of key/pem file path. How can i
specify more server certificates for same ip but with different domains?

Thank you.