[SR-Users] Possible memory leak dealing with presence in kamailio

Nuno Reis nreis at wavecom.pt
Wed Feb 11 04:28:53 CET 2015

Just to be clear. The memory is in Kilobytes (kB).

--

*Nuno Miguel Reis* | *Unified Communication** Systems*
M. +351 913907481 | nreis at wavecom.pt
WAVECOM-Soluções Rádio, S.A.
Cacia Park | Rua do Progresso, Lote 15
3800-639 AVEIRO | Portugal
T. +351 309 700 225 | F. +351 234 919 191
*GPS
<http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=202333747613191340808.0004b4b227a6144f0df88>
| www.wavecom.pt <http://www.wavecom.pt/>** <http://www.wavecom.pt/>*

[image: Description: Description: WavecomSignature]
<http://www.wavecom.pt/pt/wavecom/premios.php>

[image: Publicity] <http://www.wavecom.pt/pt/mail_eventos.php>