[SR-Users] Issues while using Kamailio as proxy with Asterisk

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:34:01 CET 2015

Seems to me that your ATA has wrong DNS configuration, since with IP it
works fine, with domain name it doesn't.

If you are using public domain name (resolvable by public dns), then
perhaps you may use google DNS server in your ATA box, i.e. 8.8.8.8 and
8.8.4.4

If you are using private domain name, then make sure your ATA boxes are
configured to use correct private DNS server, instead of attempting to
resolve it over public internet.

Thank you.