[SR-Users] Presence module for BLF issue

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:27:14 CET 2015

Hi Daniel,
This has helped us substantially, I've added few more lines in the config
and seems we've working BLF now. I'll share the results when we complete
the tests.

Thanks alot for the timely help.
BR,
Sammy

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
> [...]

> On 07/02/15 10:48, SamyGo wrote:
>
> Please ignore the previous attachment got corrupted, these are the
> complete debug logs.
>
>  Many Thanks,
>

> On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
> miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Btw, there is no 'debug' message -- have you set debug=3?
>>
>> Daniel
>>

>> On 06/02/15 10:26, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> the log doesn't show the messages from the INVITE to the BYE. Are you
>> sure you got them for the entire call? There are notes from syslog that
>> there are rate limits, dropping logs.
>>
>> Also, I noticed errors printed by t_check_trans(), are you using it from
>> a branch_route? Eventually you can send the config to me to figure out from
>> where the issues for error log messages are coming.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

>> On 05/02/15 23:54, SamyGo wrote:
>>
>> Hi Daniel,
>> Thanks alot for your time, please see the log file attached.
>>
>>  If needed, I can provide sip captures received at the phone .
>>
>>  Thanks,
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
>> miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>  Hello,
>>>
>>> can you reproduce this with three phones (not to get too much traffic)?
>>> Use debug=3 in kamailio.cfg and send to me all the logs from kamailio
>>> start. I will look to see what happens.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Daniel
>>>

>>> On 05/02/15 22:21, SamyGo wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi community,
>>>
>>>  I'm dealing with a problem here related to presence module handling
>>> BLF. My BLF phones are Yealink T28p with latest firmware and work perfectly
>>> with Asterisk and FreeSwitch but not with Kamailio as expected.
>>>
>>>  What I'm observing here is a malfunctioning statuses due to
>>> accumulation of multiple entries of just one status in "presentitiy" table.
>>> These entries neither get expired not cleared from DB hence I see atleast
>>> 21 XML tags combined in the NOTIFY sent to Phones.
>>>
>>>  Here is what I've figured out a manual way to make the BLF work fine
>>> again.
>>>
>>>  *Step -1* Make call between two endpoints. see entries in presentitiy
>>> table showing up.
>>> *Step -2* NOTIFYs sent to phones subscribing those users from Kamailio
>>> and phones show correct flashing red BLF lights
>>>
>>>  *Step -3* clear the entries from presentity table manually i.e mysql>
>>> truncate presentity;
>>>
>>>  *Step -4* Hangup the phones, presentity table shows few more entries
>>> with state='terminated' NOTIFY sent again to subscribers.. BLF lighst turn
>>> green happily.
>>>
>>>  Here are my module params:
>>>

>>>  modparam("presence", "db_url", DBURL)
>>> modparam("presence", "notifier_processes", 1)
>>>  modparam("presence", "server_address", "sip:1.2.5.5" )
>>> modparam("presence", "send_fast_notify", 0)
>>> modparam("presence", "db_update_period", 1)
>>> modparam("presence", "clean_period", 4)
>>> modparam("presence", "subs_db_mode", 2)
>>> modparam("presence", "max_expires", 36)
>>> modparam("presence", "expires_offset", 10)