[SR-Users] Inconsistency between dlg_list and 'get_statistics dialog:'

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 12:35:00 CET 2015

Daniel,
understood,
I checked by state and it is OK:

# kamctl fifo dlg_list |grep 'state:: 4' |wc -l
121

# kamctl fifo get_statistics dialog:
dialog:active_dialogs = 122
dialog:early_dialogs = 0
dialog:expired_dialogs = 280
dialog:failed_dialogs = 33181
dialog:processed_dialogs = 378572

Thanks and regards,
Takeshi.

Obs: for reference for other that might need to check this:

/* states of a dialog */
#define DLG_STATE_UNCONFIRMED  1 /*!< unconfirmed dialog */
#define DLG_STATE_EARLY        2 /*!< early dialog */
#define DLG_STATE_CONFIRMED_NA 3 /*!< confirmed dialog without a ACK yet */
#define DLG_STATE_CONFIRMED    4 /*!< confirmed dialog */
#define DLG_STATE_DELETED      5 /*!< deleted dialog */

From: kamailio-4.1/modules/dialog/dlg_hash.h