[SR-Users] Kamailio load balansing 2 servers issues

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 13:32:11 CET 2015

We solved this issue with another way because enpoints can registar at only
one kam (at location table we see socket field). So we need not register at
both servers one endpoint- wee ned call all servers for calling endpoints
with same username from both servers. This philosophy right for load
balansers.